Monday 2 March 2015

Home for Christmas (2014)

It's been another long while since I wrote anything. we've had a few little adventures since then, so I'll start with the one that's made me diet through the rest of them - going home (to Australia) for Christmas! Much to Eoin's annoyance and my delight, we had a hot Christmas in 2014 - with lots of salad for Christmas lunch (to balance the chocolate for breakfast).

We were in Australia for just on a week, and I didn't take too many photos, as we were busy catching up with people for nearly every single meal, enjoying driving (DRIVING! Thanks for the loan of the car, Lovey), and swimming in the sea when we could.

Some photos from Christmas Day.

We got to help decorate the tree! Much better than our Singapore tree, which was 80% table.
I got a selfie stick for Christmas - I think this was the second (and last photo) it took.
Christmas lunch on the verandah
Christmas food! Pulled pork, salads, stuffed mushrooms ham, cold meats and lots of chocolate and mince pies. 
Asparagus, cranberry and roasted hazelnut salad. Looks better than it tasted.
Peach, chilli and mint salad. Should have just eaten the peaches. 
Lunchtime!
Fletcher is so impressed with Eoin's photography skills.
Mum just doesn't know what she should eat for seconds.
Dad is wondering where his kookaburra has gone.
Lovey about to swipe Fletch's extra roll.
Eoin was going to smile in the damn photo, no matter what it took. 
Post-dinner trivial pursuit. I have no idea who won. 
Hasta la vista... Christmas.

No comments: